Thursday, November 6, 2014

November's Book Choice


Raina can't wait to be a big sister. But once Amara is born, things aren't quite how she expected them to be. Amara is cute, but she's also a cranky, grouchy baby, and mostly prefers to play by herself. Their relationship doesn't improve much over the years, but when a baby brother enters the picture and later, something doesn't seem right between their parents, they realize they must figure out how to get along. They are sisters, after all.

  • Age Range: 8 - 12 years
  • Grade Level: 3 - 7
  • Lexile Measure: 320L (What's this?)
  • Paperback: 208 pages
  • Publisher: GRAPHIX (August 26, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0545540607
  • ISBN-13: 978-0545540605

1 comment:

  1. By Izzy: This book was AMAZEBALLS! I totally will read it again. I recommend this BOOK FOR YOU! I like this book because the two girl are so much alike with me and my sister.

    ReplyDelete